TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 7



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

Even though this movie was just put out on the Amazon Prime platform, the quality level was pretty amazing. When it comes to action sci-fi films I thought this had one of the better more emotionally driven storylines of 2021. On top of that we've got Christ Pratt in the main role. For me that is almost enough to make me want to watch this one, but this thing actually blew me away. In fact for a large majority of 2021, this film was in my TOP 5. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments