TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 8



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

This movie definitely snuck under most people's radars, but it was selling out the limited showings they were doing in every city it was in so they had to offer more showings. I am not going to say this movie is for everyone, but everyone should see it. Even if you are not into theology it's always cool to see how someone arrives at the conclusions they do. For C.S. Lewis fans like me, this was an incredible watch, but the ideas and concepts are transcendent and they make this movie easily one of my TOP 10 movies for 2021. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments