TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 6



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

When this movie came out I think I was most intrigued by the fact that we were getting another long awaited appearence by "Abomination" according to the previews. I am not going to lie and say I had even a remote clue who Shang Chi was. After watching this movie the thing I was thinking about the most was the cool story and the freakin giant foo dogs! Sadly since this came out Shang Chi seems to be on some back burner somewhere doing nothing, but looking at this movie as a stand alone, it's pretty amazing.

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments