TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 5



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

I think this was either the most anticipated movie of 2021 or pretty close. Upon hearing that we were getting a multi-verse MCU entry that opened up the possibility of seeing the other theatrical versions of SPIDER-MAN, the expectations went through the roof. What we ended up getting probably let some people down, but not me. I have kind of learned to subvert my own expectations on things and just try and enjoy what we get on screen. In this case, what was on screen was still mind-blowing. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments