TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 4



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

As good as my #4 pick was, this thing topped it. I fall into the category of people that both thoroughly enjoyed the first JUSTICE LEAGUE movie and thought this was even better. One probably I have is that I am a huge Zack Snyder fan when he isn't doing movies that revolve completely around zombies. This epic film was a masterclass in storytelling that had fans like me screaming for more of what Snyder had to offer the DC Comics cinematic universe. Hopefully in some way shape or form, we do get more of his skills behind the camera. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments