TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 3



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

This is another movie like MATRIX RESURRECTIONS that drew a ton of controversy. Oddly almost none of it was because of the actual movie. The reason it was controversial for some reason is because of "who" was involved in making it. If I spent my time worrying about that crap, I would never watch another movie...like ever. Most people making movies sadly have dark stuff going on, or the companies they work for have dark stuff going on. No matter where you fall on that subject, this movie is freakin brilliant. For me this movie is a little more in the serious wheelhouse than I like to go, but wow. I should also note that the POPCORN UNHINGED review for this was one of my most popular posts ever.  

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments