TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - # 2



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

I know that Ryan Reynolds being Ryan Reynolds isn't everyone's thing, but the balance of humor, action, heart, soundtrack and imagination in this movie blew my mind. I have already watched this movie 7 times and bought the BLU-RAY. Not many movies were as fun as this thing in 2021. I even got to catch this in the theaters twice which only added to my fondness of it. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments