TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 6



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

I am almost predicting people that can't handle others having opinions outside of their own coming for me on this one. I absolutely loved JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION. Just the dinosaur market scene alone was worth putting this in the TOP10 for the year. As you can see on the scale above I think some of the script got away from us in this one. I rarely agree with MOJO (a YouTube channel that rates everything), and this was no exception because they had this movie in their bottom 20. It's almost like whoever did the picks had their eyes closed. So it's kind of the reverse of the EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE and THE BATMAN situation. Those movies got a lot of accolades but both weren't even better than a lot of b-movie trash that came out in 2022. This movie was well done in nearly every aspect and got trashed? I think this will stand the test of time and that a lot of the hate was due to overblown expectations and not the amazing out of the box story we got on screen.     

WELL, WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments