TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 5




CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

So back in 2020, I felt like Michael Bay's production and release of SONGBIRD was about as tacky regarding timing as you can get and as a result, I have never seen the film. I was kind of taking a "Bay Break" from stuff he was involved in for a couple of years, on purpose, but this thing looked intriguing enough to watch and I wasn't disappointed. Everything is a mile a minute and a lot like WARRIORS OF THE FUTURE this is nearly a non-stop action flick with only a few seconds to take a breath. The good news is that in those slower moments, we get a rich story with heart that put this one over the top for me. I can't recommend this thing enough and unlike my number 6 pick, I have seen a lot of TOP 10 lists with this stellar flick in them. Needless to say my "Bay Break" is over.      

WELL, WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments