TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 4



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

I am a huge sci-fi fan, so I was looking forward to this pretty much since the first previews came out. What we ended up getting in a mind-blowing original film with a ton of stuff going on. This thing is a perfect blend of future meets past and past meets future in a twisty spellbinding epic that is nothing short of brilliant. I mean, there is some stuff going on in this movie Hollywood doesn't even have the guts to try in a Marvel movie. If you missed it, you shouldn't have and it you made your TOP 10 movies list for 2022 and this isn't on it, in my humble opinion you dropped the ball. The main actress in this 
Kim Tae-ri was also in SPACE SWEEPERS.     

WELL, WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments