TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 3



CRITERIA :

Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

Going into this I really didn't know what to expect. I know that we were likely to get a good movie just because Tom Cruise seems to give it his all in most of these big action flicks, but as I said in my review, I thought TOP GUN was pretty solid, but I was never falling all over myself when it came to that movie. I thought it was pretty solid but not anything spellbinding or great. This freakin thing is great. I saw it twice and was emotionally moved both times. It's a fun, well-crafted film with just enough nostalgia to not be cheesy or overly dependent on your memory to kind of bump this thing up. It's a fantastic stand-alone film worthy of this year's number 3 spot. If you haven't seen this one, see if you can find a big screen or even a projector to watch it with. TOP GUN: MAVERICK is one of those films you experience rather than just watch.    

WELL, WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments