TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 2



CRITERIA :

Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

This one was on my radar from the first preview I saw and it didn't disappoint. It has a little bit of everything you would want in an action flick, but it was quite a bit richer with decent backstories for the characters and kind of an interesting arc story that ties everything together. This thing succeeds in just about every area that most action movies fail in. On top of all this, we get a fantastic cast and some over-the-top nonsense, and a soundtrack that just makes this film ridiculously fun. Even the secondary characters are great actors in their own right. For me, this was the full-blown out-of-control action flick with bits of humor that I have been waiting for. I get that some people were disappointed for... (insert bad reason here), but this was the 2nd best movie of the year without question. 

WELL, WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK



Comments