TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 1



CRITERIA :

Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

When I heard this movie was coming out it really didn't get my attention at all. There have been several PREDATOR films, and outside of the 2 ALIENS crossovers and the original I haven't done reviews for any of them to this point. However, when I saw this was going to be basically free on a steaming service I already had, I decided to check it out. I was not disappointed. When I was in high school my best friend was Hopi Indian and I had a chance to live with his family for a summer and developed a huge love for the culture and really the whole history behind it all. So when I saw that this touched on the Comanche Nation it intrigued me just from a cultural standpoint. What we ended up getting was one of the greatest films in years and an amazing storyline to take a glimpse back in time. You know...to when the real alien bounty hunters landed and started trying to pick off anyone that looked like a threat. Just kidding. From cinematography to sets to script and direction this thing is the undisputed best movie of 2022, is PREY.  

WELL, WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK


Comments