WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - #3


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 
WHY THIS THING?

I love cheesy flicks so I was actually excited to check out this nonsense. When you walk into these things you expect terrible acting, but at least a decent creative storyline and a few funny characters. This doesn't really have any of that outside of Sarah T. Cohen. Sadly she isn't enough to save the film. Normally I would give a b-movie like this a pass because a lot of them are really fun, but I genuinely hated this film. It was really hard to watch and is basically an insult to other b-flicks. It stuck in my head how bad this was and even after watching a lot of other terrible flicks, this one still ended worse than ALL of them but my top 2.    

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments