WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - #2


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 
WHY THIS THING?

So just to ensure that I bring the best "WORST" list I can to the table, I st through a LOT of real crap to determine what movies will end up where. I mean, I truly sit though some of the worst stuff I can find. This movie however I went into expecting what might be the best movie of 2022. The cast is mind-blowing and some of the creativity is off the charts. I can see why it's getting award season accolaids for certain aspects. This by no means it isn't like sitting behind a hippo for 2 hours and 19 minutes hoping it stops taking a dump on you. I can't say enough how much I couldn't stand this damn thing, but probably the most egregious offense was taking all this talent and giving them a depraved pervert's convoluted diary as a script.   

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments