WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - #4


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING?

If you took a bunch of people you can't stand and put them all in the same room. Then you watched them all treat eachother like crap. You would end up with something way better than what this horrible flick has to offer. If you went to take out the trash and came back while listening to a semi-decent soundtrack on your phone, you would have a better time than you would watching this freakin thing. I can't stand any of the movies in my bottom 10, but yes, this thing was harder to watch than C-SPAN in the 90's. What disappointed me most, was the fact that I loved the cast.  

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments