WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - #5


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING?

Of the batch of shark flicks that came out in 2022, this was the worst. I knew what I was getting when I walked in because the Polonia Brothers are notorious for delivering fantastic posters and awesome concepts, but bottom-of-the-barrel acting and effects. That is what is going on here and it's just very horrible. I couldn't stand this thing. I think that kids with an iPhone in the high school closest to you could make a better movie even if they were just having family members read the lines. Having said that, this studio has never delivered quality, they deliver nonsense ideas and indigestible production value, so I am giving them a bit of a pass putting them here rather than in one of the top 4 spots. The more you are capable of, the more I expect.  

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments