TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 9



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

My TOP 10 movies of 2022 is loaded with action and sci-fi but I also have a heart for mysteries. This one got my attention more than all the rest, probably because it is loaded with both humor and heart. We don't just get a straight forward rehash of other Sherlock stories here, this is just a ton of fun and wit all nicely blended into a great story. I really don't have any complaints regarding this film. I loved the fact that Enola continously breaks the 4th wall inviting us into this adventure. It's a well-crafted story with amazing acting worthy of anyone's TOP 10, but it's very likely most overlooked it, or missed it all together.   

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments