TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - # 8



CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

I can only assume some people are going to freak out that this is at number 8 for this list. Those people I can also only assume didn't see this movie or are just unwilling to break the mold and put one of the best-animated films in the past 2 decades in a TOP 10 list. That's right. I said it, and I watch plenty of animated stuff that I never end up reviewing. There isn't anything out there with the heart this thing has. It's really amazing, from humor to heart to pacing. Let's put it this way. I saw PUSS IN BOOTS: THE LAST WISH on Christmas day in theaters. I then saw it again over a month later and the theater was sold out with cheering at the end. This thing is pure magic.   

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE


WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments