WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - #9


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list, POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

My guess is that there are very few people that have actually gone to Tubi's streaming service and watched this film all the way through. In fact, I am willing to bet several of the movies in my bottom 10 weren't even on most people's radar to watch in the first place. This one gets beat up for exceptionally bad CGI and just some really terrible continuity issues. In the very large field of shark movies, it is not the worst, but in the smaller sea of this year's films, it's the 9th worst.

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK


Comments