WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - #10


CRITERIA :
  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

There are a lot of BEST and WORST lists that come out for movies either right at the end of December or just as January is starting. It takes me way longer than that to get to all of the movies of any given year. So - when I was watching someones WORST 5 movies for 2021, this flim popped up. Of course, when you say that something is the "WORST" in the movie arena, that is almost a challenge to me. So of course I watched it. While it wasn't WORST 5 material for me, this thing is definitely holding it's own at the 10th WORST movie of 2021. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE



Comments