WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - #2


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list, POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

For me this was one of the more highly anticipated movies given the stellar looking previews and look of the overall production. Unfortunately I then watched the actual movie and fell into a coma for 3 months. Just kidding, but it felt like it. I was so bored I could feel my heart just stop and everything in my body gradually and disturbingly shut down from pure deprivation of any inkling of cinematic energy or heart. I hated this damn thing and wish they had spent all this talent and time on a worthwhile endeavor. This movie wasn't worth the smashed popcorn kernels on the bottom of my shoe as I walked out of the theater in a bewildered yet vegetative state. Oddly it still wasn't the worst movie of 2021. It was the second worst. 

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments