WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - #3


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list, POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

When I get to the 3 worst movie of any year, that basically means these are movies that should not have been made and wasted people's time and talents. MOTHER/ANDROID is so drudgingly bad there are times where I felt like I could have just fast forwarded 45 minutes or so and still nothing would have happened. Completely with a coma-inducing first and second act, the final act is horrifyingly predictable and leaves you with a sick feeling in your stomach. No, that's not the Taco Bell coming back to haunt you. That is the penalty for watching this disaster.   

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments