WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2022 - #8


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2022. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING?

This is the last of the animated flicks that managed to be so bad it ended up in the WORST 10 OF 2022. As an artist, I absolutely love animation and it takes a really egregious plot and dialog to throw me so out of whack that I go home mad that I paid anything to see it. Not even the amazing voice talents could save this thing, its attempts at humor are so bad, you would be better off watching an episode of Wheel Of Fortune for comedic value and character depth than this flick. It landed at #9 because as much as I couldn't stand LIGHTYEAR, this was worse.  

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


 CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments