TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2020 - # 2

 



CRITERIA :
  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2020. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 
WHY THIS THING? : 

Even being in social media groups with the most hardcore movie buffs out there, I have heard hardly anything about this movie. IRON MASK was poorly named in the US release, but it's part 2 of a crazy series called VIY that has garnered attention in many parts of the world. IRON MASK isn't perfect by any means, but it channels BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA and that is always going to score high for me. The preview didn't do justice to how nuts this thing really is. When I do a TOP 10, I am not looking for flawless, I am looking for movies I want to buy or at the very least see again and again. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :


CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK 




Comments