TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2020 - # 10

 




CRITERIA :
  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2020. 

  • I personally had to have seen it. None of the movies considered are without a full review. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

This one I think snuck under the radar for most people until it popped up on multiple streaming platforms. What was billed as a "lions will eat your face" movie, turned into a "wow, what a crazy and dark situation" movie. This thing has very little to do with what we got in the previews. There were a lot more movies released in 2020 than I would have thought there was going to be given the pandemic. However, if you know me, and you know POPCORN UNHINGED, you know that I am not into artsy movies trying to daylight some real-life issue, or super depressing, cry in my leftover pizza type movies. If you had to put my movie playlist in a category, it would definitely be a "let's get nuts mix". This list won't be for everyone, if you want that, I am sure there are lots of other reviewers out there more than happy to fit the bill. 

WELL WHAT THE HECK...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE TOP 10 >  HERE





Comments