2013 : TOP 20 BANDS/MUSICIANS. # 9



WHO : POP EVIL 

WHY: Because they rock. To be honest I hadn't even heard of these guys till 2013. Their song "Trenches" and another track by ALICE IN CHAINS, were pretty much what carried me through the summer, but only one of the bands made the list. I am a little surprised these guys don't get teased about their name. I am sure in some parts of the country they just change their name from POP EVIL to POP SODA, you know. To keep fans happy. 

_________________________________________________________________

I know the year is not over yet, but this list assumes that nothing major will be coming out in the final month that will be considered worth making a change over. However it is does, all December top 10 worthy candidates will be considered for the 2014 list.

Comments