THE FEEDING (2006) : 31 DAYS OF MADNESS...



THE FEEDING (2006)

“Don’t worry, I won’t be alone, someone will be having me for dinner!”

I don’t think I have ever seen a movie that started out so completely BAD then as the movie went on, the actors and actresses got noticeably better at acting. THE FEEDING takes it time getting going and I honestly almost turned this thing off. About half way through the werewolf in this film starts picking people off 1 by 1. This movie has a pretty simple plot. Teens are in the Appalachian Mountains on a trip basically trying to do something they haven’t done before. It turns out to be a pretty bad idea.

The werewolf in this thing is not full blown terrible, but it’s pretty terrible. For some bizarre reason they spent money and time trying to make the gore parts stand out, but the wolf itself is blurred out probably to avoid all together anyone actually getting a decent look at it. If you make it through the first half you won’t likely be disappointed by the 2nd half. Everything is taken up at notch from horror to the score, everything. Don’t get me wrong, no one is going to put this in their top 20 werewolf movies list, but it’s pretty decent fair for that night at home just watching crappy flicks. There is also a large section of this movie where you would think that Cynthia would at least try once grabbing a towel and wiping the blood off her face. This movie also contains un-even oddities like the ending, not really knowing who is actually dead and who isn’t and un-resolved “my boyfriend or love interest just died, and I don’t really have a reaction other than to wish everyone was dead but them” moments.


Overall I have to give this movie a 3 for not even trying in the first half, but overall I guess it sets out to be what you think it is. A Saturday night stuck at home popcorn movie. I give this one a 3 out of 7. Rating Definition – What? This movie was not what you expected. You can not decide if this movie was good or bad but you know there were a few redeemable qualities about it. If you can remember what they were, you might be talked into watch it again.

Comments