WORST 10 MOVIES OF 2021 - #7


CRITERIA :

  • Movies in the TOP 10 must have been released theatrically or on a streaming service in the United States in 2021. 

  • I personally had to have seen it, however for the WORST 10 MOVIES list, POPCORN UNHINGED does NOT need to have posted a full review for the movie. 

WHY THIS THING? : 

If you read a lot of my stuff you already know I am a huge Bruce Willis fan. However admittedly I haven't been keeping up with his career much in the past few years. In spite of having some weird dreams about Bruce Willis trying to kill me, I really do like him as an actor. Unfortunately, I mistakenly decided to watch this thing and was sadly disappointed with his effort, but the terrifyingly bad script was the icing on the cake. Just a quick side note, "FORTRESS" which also starred Bruce Willis is also bad, but not bottom 10 bad. OUT OF DEATH might have been fine in some alternate universe, but not this one. 

WELL, WHAT THE HECK, IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...CAN I READ THE FULL REVIEW? :

YES 

CONTINUE TO THE NEXT MOVIE IN THE BOTTOM 10 >  HERE

WAIT A MINUTE, I MISSED ONE > GO BACK

Comments